Customer Service Advisor
Location: Vauxhall Falkirk
Competitive salary with bonus, pension, critical illness pay, life assurance, 23 days holiday (pro rata), plus bank holidays, exclusive company discounts on used car purchases, leasing deals and aftersales services.
Are you a confident customer service superstar who’s passionate about cars? If so, we have a great opportunity for you to join the team as a Sell Your Car Advisor.
As a Sell Your Car Advisor, you will be the main point of contact in our dealership for customers wishing to sell their vehicles, guiding and assisting them through the Sell Your Car process. Your main focus will be to purchase vehicles from our customers who make an appointment to see you and always be on the lookout for new business and booking in new appointments.
So, what’s the deal?
· You’ll provide a hassle-free experience whilst guiding and assisting customers through the process and converting appointments into purchases;
· You’ll enjoy and be confident on the phone talking to our customers and enjoy working towards targets that give you the opportunity to earn more!
· You’ll conduct thorough vehicle appraisals, liaising with our head office buying teams to gain accurate valuations before presenting this to the customer;
· You’ll maintain customer records, complete purchase paperwork and ensure vehicles are brought into stock correctly using our DMS (Dealership Management System);
· You’ll be self-motivated and build effective relationships internally and externally;
· You’ll be flexible to work part-time on a shift pattern, including working weekends.
What does it take to be successful?
· Be able to confidently engage and build relationships with our customers
· Be driven to succeed in a fast paced, target orientated business environment
· Have the ability to work with minimal supervision
· Have experience in a process driven environment
· Great organisational and time keeping skills as well as experience using computer systems
· Have an excellent attention to detail
This position does require a full UK driving licence.
At Pendragon, Together, We’re Unstoppable:
Here at Pendragon, together, we’re unstoppable. Collaboration is at the heart of our culture, and it’s the power of our group coming together that unlocks our potential to transform automotive retail. We thrive in a fast-paced environment where the doors are open, if you have the attitude and drive to walk through them. We’ll empower you with the opportunities to bring out the best in yourself, and in return you’ll support and bring out the best in others.
Embrace the Gift of Movement:
We are dedicated to igniting the spark of movement and exploration. Our teams empower millions to experience the thrill of discovering new horizons, connecting with others, and embracing life’s fullest potential. Join us and seize the chance to make a real impact whilst embracing change and adapting to a world of endless possibilities.
Diversity is Our Strength:
Pendragon recognises the value that diversity brings to the workforce. This is why we positively welcome applications from all walks of life, backgrounds, and communities. If you have the motivation, skills and talent potential that we are looking for then get in touch. We are an equal opportunities employer.