Ford Edinburgh are recruiting a New Sales Manager to oversee their new car sales team. We are looking for a highly motivated and successful automotive professional who is wanting to take a step up in their career and oversee a large, successful and driven sales team at one of our most successful Ford sites in Scotland.
The Sales Manager Candidate:
• The ability to lead and motivate a team to exceed targets, maximise profitability and achieve the highest standards set out by the brand.
• You will be passionate about providing exceptional levels of customer service to ensure our customers return again and again.
• Flexibility in the approach of achieving targets, liaising with our Telesales and Retention Team, which is based centrally at our Head Office, who support in the enquiry management of your dealership.
• Proven sales background in the automotive industry. With strong communication and negotiation skills.
The Sales Manager Role:
• You will ensure the dealerships is well presented. Making sure the site’s stock is well managed.
• Setting targets for your sales team. Motivating your team to achieve and exceed these targets. Personalised PDP for all sales executives to make sure your team excel in their current role and have a clear career progression pathway.
• Responsible for the implementation of compliance with regards to both maintaining the manufacturer standards and obligations to the customer.
• Ensuring your sales team deliver and maintain a high level of customer service and achieving top CSI scores for your dealership.
• General management of your team and their daily activities to ensure all aspects of their roles and compliance are being adhered to.
• Company car
• Option to join our competitive pension scheme
• Option to join a number of salary sacrifice scheme, including cars and childcare
• Access to our 24/7 team member assistance programme
• Generous holiday entitlement
• New car purchase scheme across a wide variety of our manufacturers from BMW to Jaguar, many offers with zero deposit
• Used car discounts
• Aftersales discounts, including reduced MOTs and servicing
• Discounts on a huge variety of offers, from holidays to mobiles phones to online shopping
• Company car with some roles
• Health and wellbeing benefits including private medical insurance