Head Of Content
This role is part of the group’s senior marketing leadership team and is key to delivering our ambition to be the number 1 online automotive retailer. Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Director, our Head of Content will build and lead a team that develop and distribute content across multiple platforms and formats.
Our content strategy aims to put the customer first, whilst achieving commercial goals of the group in the short, medium and long term.
· Creating an evolving content strategy that supports the business objectives.
· Collaborating with other Marketing Communications departments for a customer first approach that drives brand consideration, conquest and retention opportunities.
· Building and leading our content teams, including recruitment, coaching, development, performance management and retention of Team Members and Team Leaders.
· Developing standards, systems and best practices (both team member and technological) for content creation, distribution, content repurposing.
· Establishing a work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
· Development of a functional content calendar and media schedule across multiple platforms.
· Ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice.
· Optimisation of content (including written and video) across all channels, including our group websites and our social media channels.
· Provide relevant, effective feedback to senior leadership, marketing and operations / dealer teams including campaign analysis and learnings.
· Work cross functionally to ensure best practice across the content creators, marketing account managers, acquisition and retention senior leadership marketing tactics and campaigns.
· Maintain budgets and accurate spend logs, ensuring activities are aligned with agreed budget parameters.
· Work cross functionally with legal team to ensure all content activity is compliant with latest guidelines and advice given.
Key Skills & Qualities
Experience of delivering multi- channel campaigns and controlling budgets
If this exciting role sounds like something for you and you want to become our Head Of Content or you just want to learn more about this opportunity then click apply and start your journey with Pendragon